Click the link below to download the “Call for Papers” information in pdf format.
2019 CALL FOR PAPERS
CALL FOR PAPERS QUICK NOTES:
- To be considered for acceptance, abstracts must reflect college-sport research on the history of intercollegiate athletics, social-cultural college-sport issues, legal theory or the application of law to college-sport issues, business-related issues in college sport, or special topics related to current college-sport issues.
- Abstracts will undergo a multi-person, blind-review process to determine acceptance.
- There is a two-abstract submission limit, including multi-author submissions.
- Abstracts submitted by students must have an advisor’s approval.
- Abstracts on which an advisor is listed as “approving” the submission do not count against the two abstract submission limit.
- Submission Dates – MUST be received no later than Friday, January 18, 2019 (11:59 p.m. EST).
- All abstracts MUST be submitted electronically as a Microsoft Word attachment
- Letters of acceptance sent February 19, 2019
In the email message accompanying the attached abstract, include the principal author’s name, postal mailing address, email address, and fax and telephone numbers.
Submission of abstract(s) indicates the intent of the presenter(s) to register for the conference at the appropriate registration fee.
CSRI Office Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All abstracts MUST be submitted electronically as a Microsoft Word attachment.
Call for questions at: 803.777.0658/803.777.6720